Scope of the policy
Personal Information obtained by this website, and any micro site we host, is collected for the following purposes:
- We will collect personal details appropriate to the service you require. This may simply mean an email address, name, age, post code, gender and information related to your physical and mental health.
- For some of our services, we need to collect personal data so we can get in touch, or provide a service, for example, we can't signpost you to services near to your home if we don't know your post code. The personal data we collect is required to provide the service being requested i.e. to access the Just Live Well 1-2-1 service we will need access to the results of your health quiz so we can understand your potential behaviour change needs and make contact with you to book a place on the service. We will always try to make sure the information we collect is the minimum necessary to effectively offer you the services you are wishing to access.
- We will pass your personal data onto the people who provide the Just Live Well service. These providers who work across the Council, health services and the voluntary and community sector are obliged to keep your details securely and will receive all relevant training to ensure data is managed robustly. All service providers will be able to read and amend data in line with service needs. Data sharing agreements will be agreed through the development of this service.
- We will also share some information with third parties for statistical analysis only, this will not include any identifiable data.
Some options (such as the online screening) may request sensitive personal data. In the event that a service is requested that requires this information, the following defines, under the Data Protection Act 1998, what information is Sensitive Personal Data:
- racial or ethnic origin
- political opinions or persuasion
- religious beliefs or other beliefs of a similar nature
- trade union membership or affiliation
- physical or mental health or condition
- sexual life
- commissioned or alleged commission of offences
- Any proceedings for any offence, committed or alleged, including any sentencing decisions made by the Court.
In this instance data may be collected to effectively demonstrate that Just Be and Just Live Well have the required community reach to be able to support residents from different backgrounds. Once again the information you provide will be anonymised in reporting to ensure that patient identifiable data is not made available within reporting.
How we collect your information and how this information is used.
Information we collect about you
Information you give us
Information you provide to us will be processed in compliance with the Data Protection Act 1998 or any other subsequent and relevant legislation.
Where we store your personal data
All information you provide to us is stored on secure servers located in England and/or Europe.
If the results of your Health MOT are deemed eligible to access Just Live Well then (pending your approval) your data will be transferred securely to the PharmOutcomes database for processing. Although a secure process will be used to transfer your data. The Council and PharmOutcomes shall to appropriate technical and organisational measures against unauthorised or unlawful processing of personal data and against any accidental loss or destruction of or damage to personal data..
Sharing data with third party organisations
Anonymised data may be shared with selected third party organisations, however at all times the data will remain the possession of Croydon Council. This means that these third party organisation cannot use your personal information for their own purposes. Examples of third party organisations could be business partners who assist in the analysis of the information gathered by the website or the Just Live Well service.
You have the right to ask us not to process or further process your personal data for any purpose or purposes.
The Data Protection Act 1988 gives you the right to request access to the data held on you at any time. Please contact email@example.com in order to exercise this right in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1988.